viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010

Android Developer Lab


Today at Artech we released the first bits for developing Smart Devices applications with Genexus, one of our main targets platforms is Android.

With this beta we can start creating some basic applications, because the Android Developer Lab haven't an official application for Android I created one in just 30 minutes using GeneXus.

It's quite easy, I create 2 entities (Session, Presenter) and apply the Work With pattern over them, after I created a basic dashboard for the application.

You can see who are the presenters and the times for the sessions. It was easy and fun.

If you want to install the application here you have the link and the QR Code just in case.






>































3 comentarios:

  1. This is one of the good encouragement post.I like your blog clarity.This is one of the aggressive post.
    Android app developers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am acquisitive the above best appointment from you in the approaching as well. I attending advanced your abutting admonition will be a nice and abundant it will.

    Android developers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again


    Android Developer

    ResponderEliminar